geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Geronimo welcomes Sachin Patel as our newest committer
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:29:06 GMT
The Apache Geronimo PMC is proud to announce Sachin Patel as our
newest Apache Geronimo committer, and look forward to his continued
great work on the Eclipse plugin, the pioneer codebase for our new
Development Tools Subproject.

His work shows initiative, concern to get user feedback, empathy for
problems faced by other committers and willingness to work on fixing
these problems.  We believe he will be an excellent addition to the
project and will help foster these values in others.

Congratulations,

The Apache Geronimo PMC