geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Snapshots in M5
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 03:56:12 GMT
Here's a quick analysis of current snapshot usage in head/M5:

Stuff active geronimo committers are in charge of:
geronimo_version=1.0-SNAPSHOT
openejb_version=2.0-SNAPSHOT
tranql_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT
tranql_connector_version=1.0-SNAPSHOT
tranql_vendors_version=1.0-SNAPSHOT
geronimo_spec_j2ee_jacc_version=1.0-rc5-SNAPSHOT
geronimo_spec_javamail_version=1.3.1-rc6-SNAPSHOT

ActiveThisAndThat:
activemq_version=3.2-SNAPSHOT
servicemix_version=1.0-SNAPSHOT

Directory
apacheds_version=0.9.2-SNAPSHOT
asn1_version=0.3.2-SNAPSHOT
ldap_protocols_version=0.9.2-SNAPSHOT

Axis is trying to get 1.3 done, we are asking for a couple last minute
patches
axis_version=1.3-SNAPSHOT

Pluto 1.0.1 is out, we just need to use it.
pluto_version=1.0.1-SNAPSHOT

So.... the big questions are---

Hiram and James, can we get non-snapshot versions? Is there something
already out we should be using?

Directory guys.... are there any non-snapshot versions we can use?

As another question, do we want to forget the M5 on the spec modules
and just call them 1.0?

Thanks
david jencks