geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: M5 - 24hr notice of branch - done
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:30:29 GMT
On 9/19/05, Aaron Mulder <> wrote:

> Well, I've accepted all along that I have more things I want to get in than
> most people.  I don't think there's widespread agreement to hold the branch
> until I'm done.  At some point it will go into a real freeze mode and then
> I'll stop wherever I am.  :)
>  Still, there are 78 JIRAs marked for M5, so someone ought to go through
> those and decide which should be put off until M6.

Agreed and here's a link to the list of open issues marked for M5:

IMO, if someone is the assignee for an issue that is marked for M5,
then it's their responsibility to look at the issue and make a
determination about whether it can be included in M5 or if it needs to
be pushed off to M6. Do others agree on this task? If not, please
suggest alternative(s).

The Castor Project

Apache Geronimo

View raw message