geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Powered By & other web site questions
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:03:42 GMT
On 9/13/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <geirm@apache.org> wrote:

> I thought Bruce indicated he was going to take a swipe at it.  A JIRA
> category is a good idea.
>

> So for, I have two entries for the powered-by page, Chariot Solutions
> and Virtuas.   Any others?  (IBM?) :)

Yes, this was my intent on the condition that Jeff forward me the
content he had already written up. Seeing this thread made me realize
that I have not yet received such content and I'm hopeful that this
message will remind him to send it. If he does not send it by the end
of today, I'll throw something together for review this evening.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/