geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Logo Contest Update - The Final Days
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:45:49 GMT
I don't know if the artist behind #11 is available, but it might make
it a little more PC to remove the lower left & right vertical
feathers.  For some reason, I think that would make it evoke less of
an image of a person to me.  Though it's less of an issue for the
small versions of that logo (100x30, for example).  Anyway, I do like
it.

Aaron