geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: More Build Questions?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:48:41 GMT
But the attributes in question are not persistent, so it's not meaningful to
call them manageable.

What happens if you assign a value to the "manageable attribute" for the
number of requests so far and the average response time for the Jetty
container? What are you going to meaningfully assign to the request log
reference? How about the kernel or ObjectName? I don't think it makes sense
to make any nonpersistent attributes manageable.

Aaron