geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: [discuss] branch and tag policy (and stable/unstable mixed in :)
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 04:02:41 GMT
On 9/19/05, Jeff Genender <jgenender@savoirtech.com> wrote:
> So let me take back my RCx statement.  I would think we let this last M5
> go (because we promised it and have already went through the motions),
> and then define what is 1.0.  Lets do the RCx...minimum 2 rounds (RC1
> and RC2), and try to target a date for 1.0.

For a target date, I'd like it to be "Before ApacheCon" (in other
words, no later than say the end of the first week of December).  I'm
willing to go earlier, but it'll be tough to get through 2 RCs and a
final and wrap up the stuff I want to wrap up.  In order to get there,
I think more people need to take a close look at all the outstanding
JIRA issues.  It shouldn't take too much effrort to clean up a good
chunk of them, but there are more outstanding issues with the product
than is perhaps obvious.

Aaron