geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: M5 - 24hr notice of branch - done
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:37:51 GMT
Well, I've accepted all along that I have more things I want to get in than
most people. I don't think there's widespread agreement to hold the branch
until I'm done. At some point it will go into a real freeze mode and then
I'll stop wherever I am. :)

Still, there are 78 JIRAs marked for M5, so someone ought to go through
those and decide which should be put off until M6.

Aaron