geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: M5 - 24hr notice of branch - done
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:51:23 GMT
OK. I still have stuff I want to get in, but I can add it to both M5 and
HEAD.

In the future, could we drop "QA"? You know, make it just the "1.0-M6"
branch. Again, more important once we have release we're committed to
maintain instead of replace, but I think the "QA" in the name contributes to
the confusion over whether it should be deleted or not after the target
release.

Finally, is there a matching OpenEJB branch? If so, does the M5 Geronimo
branch check it out for the "m:co" target?

Thanks,
Aaron