geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: mirroring our downloads
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 00:07:01 GMT
Great.  A very long time we talked about doing this but there was
pushback as it was against policy to ship non-final releases from /
www/www.apache.org/dist/, which is mirrored.  So we put them on /www/
cvs.apache.org/dist/ instead.

I've moved over all our milestones to www/www.apache.org/dist/ and
www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository.  I assume those will be
mirrored to Ibiblio and other places by tonight.  How do we go about
getting one of those fancy "pick a mirror" selection boxes on our
download page?

-David