geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Genender" <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Logo Contest Update - The Final Days
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:50:51 GMT
What is wrong with some of the others? Example, #11...I thought that the
headress and its history was made clear by Noel, and thus was acceptable.
Also I assume the headress is a native american symbol (a lot more
feathers), not an image of a native american.

Please correct me if I am wrong. (I know...I REALLY like #11 and want it
to have a fair shake). ;-)

Thanks,

Jeff