geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Build error
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 22:05:27 GMT
- Added ActiveIO 1.1 backwards compatibility in ActiveIO 2 for
ActiveMQ 3.2.
- Published activeio-2.0-r118 (r118 = svn version)
- updated the OpenEJB and Geronimo versions
- ran the itests successfully
- published new openejb snapshots with the updated activeio
dependency version
- Rebuilt geronimo from published openejb snapshots

Let me know if you find anything else.

-David