geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r289835 - /geronimo/branches/v1_0_M4-QA/
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:30:37 GMT
Right, so deleting doesn't remove anything.

I think that hiding our history like this is a bad idea, and will
lead to even more confusion - if you don't want to make a mistake and
work on a branch accidentally, don't check it out.

Anyway, I can't see how removing the branch will prevent mistakes
while leaving the tag entry there.  It looks the same.

geir

geirm@apache.org