geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] Declare M5 a certified release?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:08:00 GMT
Sorry to put this as a vote thread, but there was already a lingering
thread on this and we never seemed to get to the core issue.  We
discussed worries about the additional effort, but I'm convinced that
no one wants to issue a M5 w/o passing the testsuite, so in a sense,
the question is somewhat moot.

M4 passed the automated tests, and M5 will. And with M5, we seem to
have no problems with the untestable assertions.

Shall we declare this our J2EE 1.4 certified release?

Yes from me :)

geir

geirm@apache.org