geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Logo Contest Update - The Final Days
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:17:58 GMT
Based on the criteria below I think the following images meet the
parameters:

Entry # 2   URL: http://www.flyermoney.com/geronimo/
Entry # 3   URL: http://elegoff.free.fr/geronimo/
Entry # 4   URL: http://www.ashishgokhale.com/geronimo.htm
Entry # 9   URL: http://www.structuredview.com/geronimo/index.html
Entry # 12  URL: http://www.dotech.com/geronimo/Apache_logos1.jpg
Entry # 13  URL: http://www.dotech.com/geronimo/Apache_logos2.jpg
Entry # 14  URL: http://www.dotech.com/geronimo/Apache_logos3.jpg
Entry # 15  URL: http://www.dotech.com/geronimo/Apache_logos5.jpg
Entry # 16  URL: http://eischen.free.fr/gero/index.html

Links that need to be discussed:
These entries use a headdress (which is a bunch of feathers).
Entry # 7   URL: http://amethystpublishing.com/Apache%20Geronimo.htm
Entry # 10  URL: http://www.structuredview.com/armitage/index.html
Entry # 11  URL: http://www.media-style.com/geronimo/

My personal preference on these is that they should be allowable.  I
prefer to judge based on merit.  I think these are tastefully done.  We
need a ruling of the PRC on these.

Links that are not compatible with the parameters established below:
Entry # 6   URL: http://rainhousemedia.com/geronimo/
Entry # 16  URL:
http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/geronimo.htm

Links that no longer are functional and could not be verified:
Entry # 5   URL: http://www.morpheuschameleon.net/GeronimoLogo/
Entry # 8   URL: http://ericlegoff.homelinux.org/geronimo.html

- Matt