geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Attacking M5
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:29:00 GMT
I'm still not sure if I completely understand the approach for "easy
switching from Jetty->Tomcat".
- If applications have already been deployed to say Jetty before the
switch is made, then are they functional in Tomcat?
- If not, can the same application be deployed in Tomcat such that it
doesn't affect the Jetty application if the switch is reversed at some
time in the future?
- Finally, how are applications that must be "pre-deployed" in each
container managed (for example example the web console)?

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net