geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat Statistics
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:03:07 GMT
Thanks for the pointer Anita.

Could you also please clarify what you were looking for in the question
about Tomcat manager using Geronimo's MBeanServer?
Were you looking to use the Tomcat manager to view statistics until we
could include the functionality in the Geronimo console?  That might be
possible but that's not something that we're currently working on.
We'd like to get the Geronimo web console statistics portlet to display
an equivalent set of statistics for both Tomcat and Jetty if possible
... but not for M5.  After that we should probably explore if there are
container specific statistics that users would expect to see and then
integrate those into the console for the appropriate container.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot