geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java serizalization compatibility issues
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 03:10:31 GMT
I think it would be nice to be able to publish using either SOAP or RMI,
and provide that option to the user in the server configuration panel in
the tools.  I think RMI has better performance once we remote deployment
is supported, but SOAP is more reliable through firewalls, so thats why
it would be good to have it to fall back on.