geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterested in contributing to Geronimo - Tools
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:36:56 GMT
Great!

Well first, I'll fix the dead link. :) I'm currently working on
polishing up the maven build. Once done, since this is a new subproject
with its own release schedule, we'll need some type of road map and
schedule put together. Ideally we'd like to have a downloadable release
available through the update manager for the Geronimo 1.0 release, that
will be based on a stable milestone driver of WTP. Due to this short
window, this will probably play into account on how much function we
want to throw into this intermediate release to go out with Geronimo.

So the best approach to get involved would be to start playing with the
plugin as well as WTP... start posting defects/patches, and bring forth
ideas for the roadmap (views, form editors, actions... etc). Keep in
mind WTP is itself a framework to build server specific tooling, so look
for things out of there you see that Geronimo can exploit and build on.

Sachin.