geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Portal Server and Geronimo Console
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:42:59 GMT
I absolutely agree.  We have to get 1.0 out first and there is plenty to
do on the console.

When I said "think" I meant just that .... in the shower, driving,
etc...  :-)   I also wouldn't mind starting some of the strategy
discussions that I alluded to in my response.   But definitely no heavy
lifting until we have the console in good shape.

Joe

Elliot