geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] branch and tag policy (and stable/unstable mixed in :)
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:40:23 GMT
I agree with Jeremy and Aaron.  I think we need some additional
performance work in addition to the console and probably some minor
features.  I'd prefer to make this V0.9.5 that is certified as a
technology preview  with a statement that the console and other features
will be coming in the next release which is 1.0.0.

Matt