geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: [discuss] DayTrader donation / application subproject?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:11:57 GMT
I'd prefer sandbox until the ear is building properly.  The reason I put
it in now (with a deployable ear) was to work in the public and not wait
till everything was perfect.  Comments on the maven pieces greatly
appreciated.  I have some hardcoded versions in there.  I have to
restructure some of the code because of some circular dependencies.

Will this get posted soon?  I'm curious if I should be posting patches
or a refresh in the next couple of days.  I'd prefer patches.

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> All,
> Matt just made the donation of the DayTrader application.  I think  this
> is the same thing that he showed to us at the Geronimo BOF at  OSCON in
> August.
> I assume there isn't much opposition to accepting the code assuming  it
> passes review by people (speak up now...).  So the question is  what do
> we do with it?  Should we start a new apps subproject and put  it there
> with the other apps that we currently have?  Clear them out  of the main
> server trunk?
> geir

View raw message