geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] DayTrader donation / application subproject?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:11:57 GMT
I'd prefer sandbox until the ear is building properly.  The reason I put
it in now (with a deployable ear) was to work in the public and not wait
till everything was perfect.  Comments on the maven pieces greatly
appreciated.  I have some hardcoded versions in there.  I have to
restructure some of the code because of some circular dependencies.

Will this get posted soon?  I'm curious if I should be posting patches
or a refresh in the next couple of days.  I'd prefer patches.

Matt