geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r289835 - /geronimo/branches/v1_0_M4-QA/
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:36:49 GMT
I agree with Geir in that I think that we should have kept the branch;
even though it is widely accepted that we will not extend it with a
patch, it's just good form to do things in a consistent standard way.

What confused me when I responded to Dain's original request was the QA
suffix.

Regards,
Alan