geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Schmidt <schmidt...@gmail.com>
Subject EJB Web service Endpoint interfaces don't work any more
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:11:24 GMT
Hi,

I have rebuild Geronimo from Trunk today and deployed my application
(.ear) there. Everything works except the Web service exposed from one
of my EJB's. There is no error message related to this. I just get a 404
for the URL where my Web service used to be. I have another Web service
which is exposed from the Web-tier (JSE) and this works.

After deploying the same app on the M4 release both Web services work as
expected.

Did anyone made changes or disable the EJB Web service-related modules?
It seems that these changes must have been commited after the M4 release...

Anyway, any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Stefan Schmidt