geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject GERONIMO-825
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 03:26:32 GMT
In 2 of the geronimo schema files the imports' schemaLocation path are
prefixed with  "/schema" whereas in the other xsd's they are not.  See
825 for Aaron's and David J.'s comments.  The eclipse plugin requires
the schema's and up to now I've had include hand modified copies of them
in the plugin.  Now that the plugin is mavenized I can extract these out
from the repo during the build so I'm always in sync with Geronimo, but
these prefixes need be removed so that EMF can read them as-is.

The following two schema's should be fixed.

modules\web-builder\src\schema\geronimo-web.xsd
modules\security-builder\src\schema\geronimo-security.xsd

These in OpenEJB should be fixed as well.

openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\schema\openejb-jar.xsd
openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\schema\corba-css-config_1_0.xsd
openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\schema\corba-tss-config_1_0.xsd

I've locally modified the schemas by removing the "/schema" prefix, and
running xmlbeans isn't affected.  Would it be alright if I made this fix
for geronimo-web.xsd and geronimo-security.xsd?

Sachin