geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sastry Malladi <small...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] How do we get help with testing?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:44:24 GMT
We (SpikeSource) would like to help and contribute  to this effort, in
anyway we can. As you are aware,
we currently run existing geronimo tests
on a nightly basis and are also working on getting the
petstore/adventure builder samples working on M4 release.

Pl. let us know how we can start helping this initiative.
Sastry