geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: site generation error
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:10:08 GMT
Yes, thats exactly what I've done.

(1) To do so, import the site contents as a project in the workspace.
(You'll need to create a .project file so you can import it.).
(2) Right click on the project -> Properties --> Builders.
(3) Click New on the Builders page and select Ant Build and click finish.
(4) An Edit launch configuration properties wizard will appear and give
it a name like "SiteBuilder".
(5) Select the build.xml file from  the project using "Browse Workspace"
(6) Select the base directory using Browse Workspace (simply select you
imported project)
(7) Optionaly select the refresh tab and enable "Refresh resources upon
completion"
(8) Then select targets for Manual Build as well as AutoBuild.  Set the
default target "site".
(9) Hit finish.

Thats it, now make any change to any file in the project, hit save, and
the site ant goal will automatically run.  You can also granulize this
by going back into the configuration page and select the Build Options
to configure to only trigger the ant builder on a particular working set
(i.e only run when resources in ./xdocs/ are changed).

Hope that that works out for you.

Sachin.