geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: subproject site
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:35:18 GMT
Yes.  On the website I described it as an unstable driver.  Or another
thought is to describe it as an integration driver.  And what I can do
is when the weekly WTP integration drivers come out, I can build against
it and post a new image up. That way we can state a dependency level
saying this driver was built using the X level of WTP.  (WTP 1.0 isn't
due out till december so we would have to do something like this until
then.)   And their .7 release is too old now to build against.