geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing tools (was Re: Mavenizing tools update...)
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:46:53 GMT
The problem was that the plugin.xml as well as the serverdef file was
not included in the artifact.  I've fixed this and attach a patch.  I've
verified that Apache Geronimo does show up as a list of servers in the
new server wizard with the generated binary distribution zip.

Geir, whenever you get a chance, please apply devtools #10.

Thanks.