geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat, logging, admin portlet, and GBeans
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 19:27:01 GMT
Can I ask that we move this thread back to its intended purpose (the
proposal of a design for the web console to display either Tomcat or
Jetty web logs ...  )?

It looks like we're on the verge of branching off into more detailed
discussion on how to build the Geronimo distributions.  I think this is
all very important and I'd like to continue the discussion but I really
would also like some input on the design that I proposed.

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot