geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <>
Subject Re: Mavenizing tools update...
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 02:26:02 GMT
Ok. submitted the patch for #9.  Once you invoke the command mentioned
below then cd into the "assembly" project and invoke "maven".  This will
generate in ./target.  You can then
extract this over your eclipse image.  (I have yet to launch eclipse
with with the extracted zip, so you'll be the first to try :)

Sachin Patel wrote:
> Sorry... you will also need to point to your eclipse install plugin
> locatioin (which needs to include WTP and its required projects (etc..
> EMF, GEF...)
> maven -Dgoal=jar,jar:install multiproject:goal
> -Declipse.home.plugins=C:/eclipse/plugins/
> Sachin Patel wrote:
>> In order to build all the projects, from the ../eclipse-plugin/
>> directory invoke
>> maven -Dgoal=jar,jar:install multiproject:goal
>> This will compile and generate the artifacts as well as deploy them
>> into the repo.
>> However, it looks like my last patch didn't include the assembly
>> project since I forgot to run "svn add".   Thus the binary zip
>> distribution won't get created.  So I'll open a new jira and get it
>> commmited ASAP.
>> Let me know if you have any more problems.
>> Sachin.
>> So the correct sequence of steps (temporaril
>> Miguel A Paraz wrote:
>>> Hi, I'm trying out a fresh checkout. I would like to build. What's the
>>> correct sequence of steps?
>>> I tried maven in org.apache.geronimo.core but it couldn't find
>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model-1.0.jar. I tried maven in
>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model built it "builds successfully"
>>> and produces nothing.

View raw message