geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mavenizing tools update...
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 02:08:32 GMT
In order to build all the projects, from the ../eclipse-plugin/
directory invoke

maven -Dgoal=jar,jar:install multiproject:goal

This will compile and generate the artifacts as well as deploy them into
the repo.

However, it looks like my last patch didn't include the assembly project
since I forgot to run "svn add".   Thus the binary zip distribution
won't get created.  So I'll open a new jira and get it commmited ASAP.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

Sachin.

So the correct sequence of steps (temporaril