geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Neal Sanche <n...@nsdev.org>
Subject Longevity
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 03:05:24 GMT
Hi Guys,

I compiled up a new Geronimo, and then I left it running with the Server
Info page displayed so I could see the cool AJX work there... and then I
forgot about it for a day or so. When I got back it was saying:

Kernel
Kernel Boot Time     Tue Sep 06 11:35:32 MDT 2005
Kernel Up Time
1 day 16 minutes 39 seconds

JVM
Java Version     1.5.0_03
Java Vendor     Sun Microsystems Inc.
Node     speedy/10.0.0.7
Current Memory Used
63.49 MB
Most Memory Used
63.56 MB
Total Memory Allocated
63.56 MB
Available Processors     1

And my console was saying:

20:56:53,219 WARN  [ThreadedServer] EXCEPTION

over and over again. If there's anything I can do to help find what's
leaking let me know. I know I didn't really give Geronimo much room to
grow, but when it started it was only taking 15MB of space, and I was
impressed.

Cheers.

-Neal