geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [devtools] created subproject in svn, applied outstanding patches to sandbox, and copied code into subproject
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:29:00 GMT
Yes we could change the project names to distinguish.  Since all the
eclipse plugins start with org.eclipse.*, should we avoid using another
organization name in the title?, what about....

org.apache.geronimo.tools.core?

If having both eclipse and apache in the plugin name isn't a problem
then we can go with eclipse.

Or another idea would be to change the artifact's groupID to from
"geronimo" to "geronimo-devtools" same as the subproject name so that
they are distinusished in the repo.

Sachin