geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [devtools] created subproject in svn, applied outstanding patches to sandbox, and copied code into subproject
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:51:24 GMT
Rather then throwing everything in the "eclipse-plugin" folder could we
organize the contents down into the following structure?

A .../trunk/modules/eclipse/plugins/ folder that contains the following
projects...

org.apache.geronimo.core
org.apache.geronimo.ui
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model
org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v1

A .../trunk/modules/eclipse/features/  folder that contains the
following projects...

org.apache.geronimo.feature

Then the .../trunk/modules/eclipse/ folder itself would contain
everything else like the top level maven.xml, the "assembly" project I'm
about to submit, a project containing parent POM's, etc...

What do you think?

Sachin.