geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to build...
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:07:59 GMT
Neal Sanche wrote:

> After killing that stray process, the build completed successfully

Hi Neal,

It's a good news, but alas it keeps failing for me. It seems I can't
build the latest version from today's sources because of some missing
ActiveIO classes. I wonder how you got passed it? I haven't built
Geronimo for a while so it'd mean that the local Maven repo is too old.

+----------------------------------------
| Executing default Geronimo :: Security
| Memory: 23M/34M
+----------------------------------------
... geronimo-common-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
... geronimo-core-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
... geronimo-j2ee-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
... geronimo-management-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
... geronimo-kernel-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
... geronimo-system-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
... geronimo-spec-j2ee-jacc-1.0-rc5-SNAPSHOT.jar.

jar:install:

build:end:

build:start:

default:
java:prepare-filesystem:
     [mkdir] Created dir: C:\projs\geronimo\modules\security\target\classes

java:compile:
     [depend] Deleted 0 out of date files in 0 seconds
     [echo] Compiling to c:\projs\geronimo\modules\security/target/classes
     [javac] Compiling 79 source files to
C:\projs\geronimo\modules\security\target\classes
C:\projs\geronimo\modules\security\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\security\network\protocol\SubjectCarryingChannel.java:26:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class AsynchChannel
location: package activeio
import org.activeio.AsynchChannel;
                     ^
C:\projs\geronimo\modules\security\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\security\network\protocol\SubjectCarryingChannel.java:27:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class FilterAsynchChannel
location: package activeio
import org.activeio.FilterAsynchChannel;
                     ^
C:\projs\geronimo\modules\security\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\security\network\protocol\SubjectCarryingChannel.java:29:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class PacketInputStream
location: package adapter
import org.activeio.adapter.PacketInputStream;
                             ^
C:\projs\geronimo\modules\security\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\security\network\protocol\SubjectCarryingChannel.java:46:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class FilterAsynchChannel
location: class
org.apache.geronimo.security.network.protocol.SubjectCarryingChannel
public class SubjectCarryingChannel extends FilterAsynchChannel {

> -Neal

Jacek