geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Neal Sanche <n...@nsdev.org>
Subject Re: Unable to build...
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:51:53 GMT
David Jencks wrote:

> I'm not sure why it succeeds in building server.jar here.... but
> usually this is caused by a leftover geronimo server running in the
> background.  Check for and kill stray java processes and try again.
>
> thanks
> david jencks

After killing that stray process, the build completed successfully and
I've been able to start the Console and see all of the nice work you
guys have been putting into that. It's looking very good. I'm going to
be trying to do another couple of articles, one explaining transactions,
and the other explaining how to use JavaMail to send mail from Geronimo.
I usually like to use the most current SVN release when I write
articles, so I'm not documenting something that's already changed.

Cheers.

-Neal