geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: How do we ship jetty and tomcat versions? Please respond
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 04:38:19 GMT
I like what you have done here.  Very nice work.

However, IMHO, I would be concerned in the long run of shipping Jetty
and Tomcat together.  We will be accused of being too "heavy weight".
Then also, where do we draw the line of shipping everything (ie.
multiple orbs, and multiple EB containers, etc).

Jeff