geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Are these files ok?
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 04:49:59 GMT
Sachin Patel wrote:
> Yes, I think this is needed. Since these are eclipse plugins to begin
> with I consider these to be part of the project configuration.  Eclipse
> users should be able to directly import these projects into Eclipse
> without having to generate the .classpath.

Generally we don't do this as it is difficult to keep changes in sync
across IDEs (i.e. making sure they work in all). However, given this is
an /Eclipse/ plugin it seems reasonable to do so.

Please make sure they don't contain any machine or architecture specific
values (e.g. absolute paths, platform-specific delimiters, etc.)

--
Jeremy