geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: More Build Questions?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:49:53 GMT
I think non-persistent attributes are not manageable and I thought the
code followed this.  I'll try to figure out what is going on.

The question of whether a persistent attribute not marked explicitly as
non-manageable for which we currently don't have an accessible property
editor is more complicated, since the answer can change depending on
what classes are available rather than anything to do with the
attribute.  I'd prefer to call them manageable but obviously not read
or write their values from the mangeable attribute store.

thanks
david jencks