geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Krishnakumar B <>
Subject MailMessage parse help
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:17:33 GMT

I am trying an application where i run into the following Exception.

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Method not yet implemented
	at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.parse(
	at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.<init>(

I found this in JIRA

and the MimeMessage.parse in code looks like this

    protected void parse(InputStream in)
        throws MessagingException
        throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Method not yet implemented");

Can anyone help me what i need to do to overcome this error.

I tried adding another implementation of mail.jar but i still get this error.

Thanks for any help.

Krishnakumar B

View raw message