geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Krishnakumar B <www....@gmail.com>
Subject MailMessage parse help
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:17:33 GMT
hi,

I am trying an application where i run into the following Exception.

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Method not yet implemented
	at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.parse(MimeMessage.java:194)
	at javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage.<init>(MimeMessage.java:129)

I found this in JIRA http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-160

and the MimeMessage.parse in code looks like this

    protected void parse(InputStream in)
        throws MessagingException
    {
        throw new UnsupportedOperationException("Method not yet implemented");
    }

Can anyone help me what i need to do to overcome this error.

I tried adding another implementation of mail.jar but i still get this error.

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Krishnakumar B