geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [vote] PMC to accept DayTrader contribution and/or/not create "application" subproject
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 04:13:24 GMT
My concern is primarily with  the geronimo plan.  While presumably the
app itself isn't going to need to change to be deployed to other app
servers, I expect each server to need a separate plan.  I was thinking
we'd keep the app and geronimo plan together in synch with the geronimo
version.  Obviously this is not ideal, but I haven't thought of a
better solution.  Maybe have the app separate and a module in
geronimo/apps to build a configuration for the current geronimo
version?

thanks
david jencks