geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo with Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:16:58 GMT
 I built rev. 292497 without itests successfully. The
Jetty version works fine. I get the following message
during server startup. Everything works fine except :
1. Jetty Connectors are still running.
2. The applications are deployed correctly but the
port no. in the message should be 8080. It is using
Jetty port no. instead of the port no. of the server
the app is deployed to.
3. The Network Listener in the WebServer page lists
Jetty*Connectors deployed on Jetty port. It should
display Tomcat*Connectors. This might also be related
to 2.
    G-1032 might also be related to this.

Thanks
Anita

Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.4.2_09)...
Starting Geronimo Application Server
[*************] 100%  40s Startup complete
  Listening on Ports:
    1099 0.0.0.0 RMI Naming
    1527 0.0.0.0 Derby Connector
    4201 0.0.0.0 ActiveIO Connector EJB
    4242 0.0.0.0 Remote Login Listener
    8009 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector AJP
    8080 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector HTTP
    8090 0.0.0.0 Jetty Connector HTTP
    8443 0.0.0.0 Tomcat Connector HTTPS
    8453 0.0.0.0 Jetty Connector HTTPS
   61616 0.0.0.0 ActiveMQ Message Broker Connector
  Started Application Modules:
    EAR: org/apache/geronimo/Console/Tomcat
    WAR:
org/apache/geronimo/applications/Welcome/Tomcat
  Web Applications:
    http://a-680de82293e44:8090/
    http://a-680de82293e44:8090/console
    http://a-680de82293e44:8090/console-standard
Geronimo Application Server started
20:23:07,781 WARN  [Servlet]
org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Servlet#init(): Couldn't
read property "pluto.allowSetBufferSize" from config
file ConfigService.properties
20:23:27,328 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load
interface org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyContainer in
provided ClassLoader for JettyWebContainer
20:23:28,250 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load
interface org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyContainer in
provided ClassLoader for JettyWebContainer
20:23:28,281 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load
interface org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyWebConnector
in provided ClassLoader for JettyWebConnector

http://mail.yahoo.com