geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Statistics
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:12:42 GMT
Oops! Please disregard the earlier mail.
       Tomcat does not have the statistics defined by
the JettyContainer interface, readily available. We
need to collect them in a manner similar to the
manager
application. Initially we could just capture the ones
we are already displaying and then...

Thanks
Anita