geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Statistics
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:43:26 GMT
--- Joe BohnBohne.joenbohntearthlink> wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer Anita.
>
> Could you also please clarify what you were looking
> for in the question
> about Tomcat manager using Geronimo's
MBeaMBeanServer
> Were you looking to use the Tomcat manager to view
> statistics until we
> could include the functionality in the Geronimo
> console?
        Tomcat does not have the statistics defined by
the JettJettyConatinerdily available. We need to
collect them in a manner similar to the manager
application. InitInitiallycould just capture the ones
we are already displaying and then...

Thanks
Anita
That might be
> possible but that's not something that we're
> currently working on.
> We'd like to get the Geronimo web console statistics
> portportletdisplay
> an equivalent set of statistics for both Tomcat and
> Jetty if possible
> ... but not for M5.  After that we should probably
> explore if there are
> container specific statistics that users would
> expect to see and then
> integrate those into the console for the appropriate
> container.
>
> Joe
>
> anitanitaskulshreshthate:
>
> > It is the StatStatusManagerServlet
>
>httphttpvs.cvscapache/viewviewcvs/cgiajakartacat-catacatalinaawebappsager/WEB-INF/classes/org/apacapacheacatalinaager/StatStatusManagerServleta?rev=1.16&view=log
> >
> >Thanks
> >Anita
> >--- Aaron Mulder <ammuammuldermni.prinprinceton>edu
>wrote:
> >

> >>Do you have a pointer to the code for
> TomcTomcatManager>>that collects
> >>these statistics?  We should be able to do
> something
> >>similar to what
> >>they're doing.
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>    Aaron
> >>
> >>On 9/23/05,
anitanitaskulshreshtha<a_kulskulshreoo.com>

http://mail.yahoo.com