geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE]Re: M5 Cut proposal date
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 23:53:27 GMT
[ ] Friday 9/9 is the QA Cut date
[X] I think it should be after Friday...and should be on 9/16/05

I have been disturbed over the last two weeks. However, the DDL creation Ant task that I have
been working on is nearly done (integration tests being implemented). I would like to check
it in over the week-end.

The following is an example of its usage:

        <ddlExporter
            ejbJar="jar:jar:test-ear.ear!/test-ejb.jar"
            openejbJar="nested:geronimo-test-ear.xml!/0"
            output="testDDL.sql"
            ddlCommandBuilder="org.tranql.ddl.DerbyDDLCommandBuilder">
            <classpath>
                <pathelement location="target/test-classes/"/>
            </classpath>
        </ddlExporter>

ejbJar: location of the ejb-jar.xml file. In the above example, it retrieves the ejb-jar within
the ejb module test-ejb.jar, which is inside the ear test-ear.ear.
openejbJar: location of the openejb-jar.xml. In the above example. it retrieves the first
openejb-jar DD nested within the application DD geronimo-test-ear.xml.

This change can wait until the next release; however, if the cut off is after this week-end,
then it will be part of the release.

Thanks,
Gianny