geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Genender" <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject RE: How do we ship jetty and tomcat versions? Please respond
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:46:58 GMT

I don't think there is a huge user case for this, but what DJ has done is
enormous in where it will take Geronimo relative to dynamic builders based
on namespaces.  This takes our deployment to the next level.  IMHO, I think
the web was a good area to try it out, even though we may never run both at
the same time.

Jeff