geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Wong <>
Subject tpc-app workload update
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:40:36 GMT
Hi everyone,

I threw together most of the interactions into an ejb and a simple
single threaded driver, all in Java.  I just wanted to see if there
might be any more interest in helping complete the kit.  You can
download it here:

So my goal is to have a Java application server performance test that
can be used on different platforms and application servers.

Anyway, I'm sure my Java skill needs work, and I embarrassingly had
trouble working with Geronimo so I proofed it against JBoss.  But that
should only require some .xml changes, I think.

Mark Wong - -
Open Source Development Lab Inc - A non-profit corporation
12725 SW Millikan Way - Suite 400 - Beaverton, OR 97005
(503) 626-2455 (office)
(503) 626-2436 (fax)

View raw message