geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r289835 - /geronimo/branches/v1_0_M4-QA/
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:17:55 GMT
Geir, if your statement were factually correct I would agree with
you, but we have not lost or hid any history.  Go see for yourself.

$ cd tags/v1_0_M4
$ svn log project.properties

or

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/geronimo/tags/v1_0_M4/
project.properties?rev=227113&view=log

You will find the entire history fir that file including all move and
copy commands.

Regardless, if you think it is so important to have two copies of the
same code in our active tree, then you resurrect the code.

-dain