geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <sknystau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird JIRA problem for Geronimo Devtools (but we suspect there may be others...)
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:14:06 GMT
On 9/13/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <geirm@apache.org> wrote:
> We seem to have a weird problem where JIRA issues "disappear".
>
> If you look at
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS
>
> you can see there are 9 total issues at the moment - 5 open
> (GERONIMODEVTOOLS-1,2,3,4,6), 1 resolved (11) , and 3 closed (5, 9, 10)
>
> Where is 7 and 8?
>
> They exist and are closed, but don't show up.  Experimenting with
> others (that weren't visible earlier today), we found that if we
> touch and update, they appear.  We left #7 and #8 as examples for
> someone to look at.
>
> Are there any known issues?

Where exactly are you looking for issues 7 and 8?  Those two issues
show up clearly on the list of closed issues.  They have no fix-for
version specified, so they would not appear on the roadmap, and
wouldn't appear in the list of openissues that are on the project
browse page.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501